Good dental health begins with you. By following some simple tips you can keep your mouth clean and healthy:
- Brush your teeth for two minutes and two times a day.
- Use a toothbrush with a small- to medium-sized head.
- Use a toothbrush with soft to medium, multi-tufted, round-ended nylon bristles.
- Consider using a power toothbrush.
- Use small, circular movements to clean your teeth.
- Change your toothbrush regularly, and at least every 3 months.
- Clean between your teeth every day using inter dental brushes or dental floss.
- Have sugary drinks and foods less often.
- Visit Dental team regularly, as often as they recommend.