Orthodontics From Dr. Nechupadam Dental, Marine Drive
Putting Braces is the beginning, but the system makes the smile wider.
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that corrects teeth and jaws that are malaligned.
Crowed teeth are:
- Harder to keep clean.
- At high risk of tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Causes extra stress on the chewing muscles that can lead to headaches, TMJ syndrome and neck, shoulder and back pain.
- Trauma from occlusion.
- Can detract one’s appearance.
The benefits of orthodontic treatment include:
- Healthier mouth.
- more pleasing appearance,
- Increases the lifespan of teeth.
- Better occlusion