Putting Braces is the beginning, but the system makes the smile wider.
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that corrects teeth and jaws that are malaligned.
Crowed teeth are:
- Harder to keep clean.
- At high risk of tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Causes extra stress on the chewing muscles that can lead to headaches, TMJ syndrome and neck, shoulder and back pain.
- Trauma from occlusion.
- Can detract one’s appearance.
The benefits of orthodontic treatment include:
- Healthier mouth.
- more pleasing appearance,
- Increases the lifespan of teeth.
- Better occlusion