Be sure to take care of your teeth and gums between regular dental visits. Plaque is always forming on your teeth, but you can get rid of it by brushing and flossing regularly.
Tips for good oral care:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Be sure to use a toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Floss at least once a day.
- Use a mouth rinse to help get rid of plaque bacteria. This will also help to freshen breath.
Facts about regular dental visits
- Regular dental visits are important because they help to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- There are two parts to a regular dental visit: The check-up The cleaning
- During the check-up, your dental professional will check your overalloral health for any trouble areas.
- During the cleaning, your dental professional will remove any plaque and tartar buildup on teeth and may polish your teeth.
You should have a regular dental visit at least twice a year in Dr.Nechupadam Dental.