1. Fizzy drinks peel away the tooth enamel due to the acids in them and make the teeth weak and yellowish.
2. Drugs like cocaine, ecstasy, etc, are not only bad for health but also have a telling affect on the teeth as they restrict blood flow to the gums and cause extensive gum damage.
3. Smoking is also a major don’t for dental health as well as for general health. Nicotine leaves a residue on teeth causing yellowish stains on them.
4. Dark colored juices, like cranberry juice, leave stains on teeth due to the pigment and sugar they contain. Drink such juices with a straw.
5. Black coffee is also a culprit against sparkling, white teeth.
6. Tomato sauce and balsamic vinegar are said to cause staining of teeth.
7. Red wine is said to stain the teeth as well as wear away tooth enamel. It is easiest to swish some plain water in the mouth while at #parties.
8. It is better to drink green tea or #herbal tea as #black tea does cause some staining on the teeth. .