Tooth brush ; Clean Master of your mouth…
Brushing have the ability to removes plaque and bits of food from the inner, outer and biting surfaces of your teeth.
Brushing should do in a way to cleanup your mouths; here are some advices for that:
- Place the head of your toothbrush against your teeth,
- then tilt the bristle tips to a 45-degree angle against your gum line.
- Move the brush in small circular movements, several times, on all the surfaces of every tooth.
- Brush the outer surface of each tooth, upper and lower, keeping the bristles angled against your gumline.
- Do this again, but on the inside surfaces of all your teeth.
- To clean the inside surfaces of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several small, circular strokes with the front part of the brush.
- Brush the biting surfaces of your teeth.
- Brush your tongue to help freshen your breath and clean your mouth by removing bacteria.
- Be sure to brush thoroughly with a fluoride toothpaste last thing at night and at least one other time during the day.
- If you regularly keep getting discomfort or bleeding after brushing you should see Dr.Nechupadam Dental,Marine Drive